Payments and transfers in national currency in the normal regime, are executed by the bank based on payment orders made on paper or electronically (through remote service systems), both in favor of the bank's customers (intra-bank payments) and in favor of other national payment providers.
- Advantageous conditions for transfers initiated through remote service systems
- Convenience by using remote service
- Guaranteed safety thanks to the use of nationally regulated systems
- Permanent control over the amounts transferred through confirmatory documents, account statements, etc.
- Guaranteed confidentiality of information and transactions
- Payment order in national currency for commercial / treasury payments (only with IBAN code)
- Payment order in national currency for commercial payments to Transnistrian beneficiaries
- Payment order execution schedule