Urgent payments and transfers in national currency are made by the bank based on payment orders made on paper or electronically (through remote service systems) and only in favor of customers of other national payment service providers (interbank payments).
Execution of the emergency payment will be made in accordance with the schedule established for the presentation to the Bank of payment orders for their execution on the same day.
How it works?
When making an urgent transfer, the presence and correctness of completing all the mandatory elements of the payment order will be verified, according to the legislative provisions. Once the payment order is received by the Bank, the transfer is made through SAPI and processed as follows:
Payment order on paper
1. Receiving/verifying the Payment Order - Up to 2 minutes
2. The transfer is registered in the Bank's Internal System – Up to 14 minutes.
3. Related applications of the Internal System take over the transfer and assuming its degree of urgency transfer it to SAPI - Up to 3 minutes.
Payment order through remote service systems
1. The transfer is registered in the Bank's Internal System – Up to 3 minutes.
2. Related applications of the Internal System take over the transfer and assuming its degree of urgency transfer it to SAPI - Up to 3 minutes.
For making urgent transfers, the Bank will charge a fee according to the rates in force.
Urgent transfers are processed by the Bank by the deadline for their receipt - Appendix 1 to the tariffs in force.
The urgent transfer is processed by the Bank in no more than 20 minutes*.
- Effectiveness and efficiency - payments are made on time
- Convenience by using remote service
- Guaranteed safety thanks to the use of nationally regulated systems
- Permanent control over the amounts transferred through confirmatory documents, account statements, etc.
- Guaranteed confidentiality of information and transactions
Payment order in national currency for commercial / treasury payments (only using the IBAN code)
Payment order in national currency for commercial payments to Transnistrian beneficiaries
Payment order execution schedule
General rates and conditions